CESAME Friday afternoon childcare in Uccle for 2021-2022
ONLY for children in kindergarten, 1st and 2nd primary in Uccle, except for children already enrolled in the OIB garderie or those taken back by their parents after the canteen.
The Cesame garderie takes place ONLY on Friday afternoons
- 01 June 2021 at 9:00 am
ATTENTION: For all orders placed after Tuesday 31/08/2021 at 12:00, the 1st pick-up will take place on Friday 10/09/2021
How to register your child?
- Log on to your APEEE parent account via the registration site: https://services.uccleparents.org and create a childcare order.
- Check that the information in your profile is still up to date and change it if necessary.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating that your order is either :
- In process: Your registration is being analysed.
- Waiting for payment: We have received your registration. The child is enrolled and we are waiting for your payment to confirm your order.
- Accepted: The service has received your payment and the order is validated.
- Refused/Cancelled: There are no more places in the service/you have cancelled your order.
- Registration is possible (subject to availability) at any time during the school year
- Re-enrolment for each semester is automatic (please inform the service if you do not wish to extend).
- Occasional registrations are possible (20.00 euros/Friday). The application must reach the Césame office no later than 4:00 pm on Thursday (02/375 31 35 - email@example.com). Please also inform your child's teacher of this change via his/her diary.
- Can I cancel my enrolment in the Cesame daycare?
- Before the start of the semester: an administration fee of €25 will be charged
- After the beginning of the semester : The full fee is due.
- Annual fee (from 03/09 to 24/06): 508 €.
- Semester fee:
- Semester 1 (from 03/09 to 28/01): 271 €
- Semester 2 (from 04/02 to 24/06): 257 €
Fees are calculated on the total number of Fridays per school year. In case of enrolment during the semester, the fee is calculated on a pro rata basis according to the number of days remaining.
Any delay in payment will result in an administrative charge of 10€ after 2 reminders of payment.
In case of "force majeure" leading to the cessation or suspension of one or more of our association's services, the APEEE Services will not be obliged to reimburse the full amount of the subscriptions and will reimburse on a pro rata basis the sessions/meals/activities not provided once the fixed charges have been deducted at the end of the school year. The reimbursement will not therefore be 100%. "
The APEEE Daycare Services are a service provided by and for APEEE member families. By applying to enrol your child in this service, you agree to become a member of the APEEE and therefore to pay the annual APEEE fee. Non-payment of the APEEE fee will result in the cancellation of the registration to the service, in accordance with the decision taken at the APEEE General Assembly of 7 December 2010.
Organisation of the Garderie Cesame service
*Click lick on the image to see it bigger
For the kindergarten children:
For children in Primary 1/2 :
What do the children do during the daycare?
Most of the animators also work for the after-school programme. This allows for a better knowledge of the children and a varied range of activities: painting, crafts, modelling, board games, outdoor activities, etc.
Good to know...
Last minute/occasional changes during the year:
- All changes must be notified by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Cesame office and to the class teacher on Friday before 8.15 a.m. After this time, no changes will be taken into account.
- It is essential to mention the name, first name and class of the child in the e-mails or on the phone.
- If a child is picked up instead of taking the bus, the meeting point is at 3.45 pm at the Vert Chasseur gate (and only at the Vert Chasseur gate!).
- If a child is taken on the bus instead of being picked up, the transport service must be informed.
- Only make these changes in case of real necessity and on an exceptional basis.
Can I pick up my child before 3.45 pm?
Exceptionally, it is possible to collect your child before 3.00 pm. The Cesame nursery must be informed by e-mail (email@example.com). In this case, the parent wait for his/her child at the gate of the Vert Chasseur at the agreed time. It is strictly forbidden to enter a building to pick up a child.
Due to the high number of children enrolled, please respect these rules which aim to ensure the smooth running of the service and the safety of your children.