Swimming lessons - CESAME
A separate swimming module allows pupils from the European schools of Laeken, Woluwé and Ixelles to register. We would like to point out that only these pupils do not have to pay the APEEE fee.
School year 2022-2023
Registration 2022-2023(children from 5 years old)
Registration for the 2022-2023 year will open :
- Tuesday, June 7 for esb team members:
Registration ESB OCTOPUS: It is mandatory that the swimmer is registered AND in order of contribution at the time of the registration of 07/06. If not, the registration will not be taken into account.
-Tuesday, June 14 for all other swimmers.
Registration will be done through your parent account, as for other services.
Reminder: During the certification process, the instructors will confirm to your child the group in which he/she will be able to register next school year.
For new swimmers only, level tests will be organized on 03/06 and 10/06 at the VUB from 17h30 to 19h00.
Location : VUB swimming pool ( Boulevard de la Plaine 2, - 1050 IXELLES - access 8, building L). The meeting will take place in the entrance hall (in front of the Basic Fit).
Mandatory registration at the office of Césame by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 02.375.31.35 (limited places).
Last class on Monday June 20th 2022 included (after this date, no more classes will be given).
Start and end dates 2022-2023
- Start: The week of 19/09/2022
- End: Monday 26/06/2023 (after this date, no more courses will be given)
How to register your child ?
- Log in to your APEEE parent account via the registration : www.services.uccleparents.org and create a swimming order
- Check if the information in your profile is still up to date and change it if necessary.
- If your child is enrolled at the other European School of Brussels , it is necessary to create a parent account on the website: www.service.uccleparent.org in order to place your order. (In this case, the APEEE fee of 50 euros will not be counted)
In which level to register your child ?
- If your child is a new swimmer (who has never been enrolled in our classes): He will receive his swimming level during the level test.
- If your child has already taken part in the Cesame swimming course: It is strongly advised to register the swimmer in the course level communicated by the instructor at the end of the year.
- Places will be allocated on "a first come first served" basis.
- Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail indicating that your order is either
- In process : Your registration is being analysed
- Attention: Please do not pay anything until the order is in :
- Waiting for payment: The registration is validated. We are waiting for your payment to confirm your order
- Accepted: The service has received your payment and the order is confirmed.
- Refused/Cancelled: Order cancelled by us or at your request.
- Please note: Make your payment only when your status is "awaiting payment".
- If a course is full, you can still put your child on a waiting list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. If a place becomes available, we will automatically get back to you by phone or e-mail
- You can check the availability of courses via your APEEE parent account.
In case of "force majeure" leading to the cessation or suspension of one or more of our association's services, the APEEE Services will not be obliged to reimburse the full amount of the subscriptions and will reimburse on a pro rata basis the sessions/meals/activities not provided once the fixed charges have been deducted at the end of the school year. The reimbursement will not therefore be 100%. "
Programme and rules
Transport to the swimming pools - Bus
- Only pupils from Uccle can use the school bus - No return from the pools to the school!
- Attention: There is no bus on Wednesday afternoons to the VUB swimming pool
- Pupils of the European School of Uccle, who are not registered for school transport and want to use this service to go to the swimming pool, must register for transport formulaire-transport and pay a fee of 130€.
- The appropriate bus number to the swimming pool's
- Important practical information concerning the care of children
- Please inform the transport service if your child/children use another bus on the days concerned by the swimming lessons
Closing days for swimming pools 2022-2023
- Enclosed you will find all the dates of closure of the swimming pools : To come
If you would like further information, please contact Mr Rizzo at the Césame office on 02.375.31.35 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
SWIMMING TEAM - ESB OCTOPUS 2022-2023
Registrations to ESB Octopus, season 2022-2023 ! Registrations open !
Are you between 5 and 19 years old and able to swim at least 50 m in two different strokes?
Do you want to represent the five European Schools of Brussels in international swimming competitions?
If you have answered yes to both questions, you can now join ESB Octopus, the swimming team of the four European Schools of Brussels. Created in 1984 and with more than 60 swimmers of all ages, the ESB participates in the “European Forces Swimming League” (EFSL), together with teams spread over most of Western Europe at NATO and American bases. Most competitions are held in Benelux, but there are also travels abroad .