Brussels’ European Schools Follow-up group (Groupe de suivi des EE de Bruxelles)
This is an informal group organised by the Secretary General to hold discussions between the European Schools in Brussels.
It brings together the directors of the European Schools, the teachers’ and parents’ representatives, the European Commission and the Belgian Government.
- meeting of 03/03/2011 : 2011-03-D-19-fr-2 PV
- meeting of 10/10/2011 : 2011-10-D-20-fr-1-PV
- meeting of 24/05/2012 : 2012-05-D-1-fr-2-PV
- meeting of 04/102012 : 2012-10-D-9-fr-2-Projet de PV
- meeting of 28/01/2013 : 2013-02-D-22-fr-1-Projet de PV
APEEE Position Paper on the New Marking Scale
Marking system of the European schools: Guidelines for use
Equivalences between the European Baccalaureate and the Upper Secondary Leaving Certificate of National Schools