CESAME daycare service of Friday afternoon at Uccle for 2019-2020
ATTENTION: For any daycare order registered after Monday 02/09/2019 at 15:00, the first participation will be from Friday 13/09/2019
- That informations DO NOT CONCERN children enrolled to the OIB garderie
- After School Care Cesame takes place ONLY on Friday Afternoon**
- It is necessary to provide a small snack for the child – No snack included**
- he facilitators speak or know how to express themselves in: English, French, Spanish and Italian**
- Registration available at any time of the school year**
Who is concerned by the Cesame daycare service ?
** Due to the change in the school's timetable on Friday afternoons, the 1st bus departure (13:15) no longer exists for kindergarten and primary school children**
The CESAME daycare on Friday afternoon concerns: Children in Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd primary classes in Uccle
- Children taking the 4pm bus (registration for transport required)
- Children are picked up by the parents at 3:45 p. m. at the latest (at the Vert Chasseur gate).
How is the Cesame daycare service organized ?
FOR THE KINDERGARTEN CLASSES :
- The children are taken care of by the instructors after the meal in the Fabiola building.
The children spend the afternoon in the classes and in the playground of the Fabiola building
The children are splited up in the buses that return home (16h00) or they are picked up by the parents at the Vert Chasseur gate no later than 15h45
FOR 1st and 2nd PRIMARY CLASSES :
- The children are taken care of by the instructors after the meal in the primary school yard of the Erasmus Building;
The children spend the afternoon in the classes of the Gutenberg basement and in the primary school yard of the Erasmus Building
The children are splited up in the buses returning home (16h00) or picked up by the parents at the Vert Chasseur gate no later than 15h45.
Last minute change
Any change must be communicated by email/phone to Cesame and the class teacher on Friday before 8:15 am. After this time, no changes will be considered.
What do children do during the Daycare ?
Most of the daycare animators also work for the CESAME after-school program. This allows a better knowledge of the children and an offer of quality play activities. Thanks to our "Photos Book", you can get a glimpse of what the children are doing during the daycare time.
How to enroll your child ?
- At the start of the school year, enrolment may only be made through the registration site https://services.uccleparents.org ((like transport, canteen or extracurricular activities)
- Payment is due at the time of enrolment. No child will be accepted without this preliminary payment
- The cancellation of a registration is non-refundable
- Payment may be annual or spread over 2 (or 3) instalments
- A late payment will result in a price increase of €10.00 per reminder
Occasional entries are accepted (20.00 euro) but no child will be accepted without prior registration with the CESAME (02/375 31 35, firstname.lastname@example.org) office and a note in the Agenda to the attention of the teacher
The APEEE Services – Garderie is a service provided by and for the APEEE member families. By requesting to enroll your child to this service, you agree to become a member of the APEEE and thus pay the annual subscription fee to the APEEE. Failure to pay the APEEE subscription fee will lead to the annulment of the enrollment to the service, pursuant to the decision taken at the General Assembly of the APEEE of 7 December 2010.
How much does the Cesame daycare service cost ?
Contributions are based on a realistic estimate of the number of Fridays per quarter.
Annual fee for children taking the bus departure at 16h00 : € 504.00.
Quarterly contribution :
|1st quarter(from 6/9 to 20/12)||2nd quarter(from10/1 to 3/4)||3rd quarter(from24/4 to 26/6)|
|Bus departure(16h00) or Pick up at Vert chasseur gate(15h45)||210,00 €||182,00 €||112,00 €|
***For all registrations during the term, the fees will be calculated on a pro rata basis for the remaining days.
Cancellation order Garderie Cesame?
- Cancellation before the beginning of the term: Administrative fee of 25 euros
- Cancellation after the beginning of the term: The totality of the cotisation is due