- This service is run on a voluntary basis by parents.
- The school’s involvement is limited to the granting of a room.
- All help is welcome. 2 hours, once per month according to an arranged timetable – Volunteers’ limited availability is understood and respected.
- Volunteers give their all to this service; however they are not responsible for the lost and found items.
- There is a great demand for this service from both parents and pupils but an extension of the opening hours is only possible if we have more volunteers – a further 15 volunteers, at least, are required.
To make contact with EUREKA, send an email to the APEEE secretary.