INTERACTIVE ONLINE SECOND-HAND CLASS & READING BOOKS SALES FOR SECONDARY - FRENCH SECTION
Dear Secondary Parents of the Francophone Section,
The book list for 2023-2024 is published on the school’s website.
Second-hand class and reading books for 2023-2024 Secondary pupils will be sold through the interactive Google sheet list that you will find below:
|List of Used Books for Sale
The process will be as follows:
- SELLING: Using one row/book, please fill out in the list the details of the books you wish to sell, including ISBN number. Inputted rows will be systematically protected in the file and in case you need to modify the information you inserted please send an email to books_FR@uccleparents.org.
- BUYING: Please directly contact the seller, arrange payment and exchange books bilaterally among yourselves.
Once the book is sold, the seller should inform books_FR@uccleparents.org, so that the book is removed from the list.
- For the purpose of the book sales, we use phone numbers and emails. This data processing is made in the course of a purely personal activity. The APEEE assumes no responsibility for the improper use of this data. The list is an internal document and should not be circulated outside the specific EEB1 Secondary section. We remind parents of the risks associated with the dissemination of sensitive personal data.
- The APEEE Secretariat circulates the list but is not in charge of its management.
- The recommended price of books is “half of their Internet price”.
- If the books have writings on them or are not in excellent condition, we recommend a symbolic price or to offer the book for free.
- The list will be available until 15 July 2023 and then again from 28 August to 17 September.
For any query please contact: books_FR@uccleparents.org.