General Assembly Meetings
The APEEE's primary decision making body is the General Assembly, which is convened at least once a year. During the General Assembly, those Board members already selected by the sections and by the Berkendael Working Group are ratified and up to four additional members are elected for a two-year term.
The annual meetings of the General Assembly are minuted and the annual Activity Reports and other supporting material are provided. The annual Activity Reports include narrative and financial sections (as well as through 2018 information on the APEEE Services).
- Online voting instructions for APEEE voting members
- Activity Report APEEE 2019-2020
- Proposed Budget APEEE 2020-2021 (only available in French)
- Candidates to the Board:
- Results/Tally of Votes APEEE General Assembly 2020 (using Belenios)
- Questions from parents for Director Brian Goggins
- PowerPoint presentation shown during the meeting
AGM, 12 December 2019
- Draft Agenda
- Questions for Director Goggins
- Activity Report, APEEE Brussels I (2018-2019)
- Proposition de Budget, APEEE Bruxelles I (2019-2020) (only available in French)