- POLISH NANNY (30 years; English and Polish speaking) resident in Brussels looking for a job starting 15 August 2018. Contact GSM: +48 729 307 401. (26/06/2018)
- LOOKING FOR A NANNY (11/09/2015)
We have two children (7 and 9 years old) and live in Uccle. We are looking for a nanny speaking French, English or Swedish (the languages spoken by the children) with a driving license, available:
- Mondays and Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm
- Tuesdays from 4pm to 6pm
- Wednesdays from 12.30pm to 6.30pm
Thanks for contacting us: 0490 58 04 92
- French family live near the Ecole Européenne of Uccle is looking FOR BOY OR GIRL ENGLISH MOTHER TONGUE to play, read and speak with kids from 7 to 11.
Time and date to be agreed together but ideally from 4 to 6 pm and/or saturday. Flexibility possible
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org (11/09/2015)
- Spanish family is looking for a YOUNG GIRL BABY-SITTER, to take care of children from 4 to 13 years.
We live close to the European school of Uccle.
Weekends, once a month more or less, Friday or Sunday evening, flexible.
Contact : 0487 157 425 (13/04/2016)
- Spanish family is looking for a ENGLISH MOTHER TONGUE BABY-SITTER, to take care of our two children of 7 and 9 years on Saturday’s evenings (once or twice a month, flexible))
We live close in Winston Churchill, not too far from the European school of Uccle.
Thanks for contacting us : 0474 371547 (06/09/2016)