The following are the different roles that you can fill in the APEEE. You may take on one or several roles at the same time.
- Light involvement:
- Class Representative
- Parent volunteer to EURÊKA
- Parent volunteer that helps with the annual Used Textbook Sale
- Parent volunteer to run a stand at the biannual School Fête
- Medium involvement:
- Language Section Representative
- Member of the APEEE Administrative Board
- Representative on the school Primary or Secondary Education Councils
- Member of an APEEE Working Group
- Parent volunteer that organises the annual Used Textbook Sale
- Member of the organising committee of the biannual School Fête
- Regular involvement:
- Member of the APEEE Bureau
- Coordinator of an APEEE Working Group
- Delegate sent by APEEE to Brussels School or European School committee or working group
- APEEE INTERPARENTS delegate
- Parent volunteer that runs EURÊKA
- Parent coordinator of the School Fête
If you are interested in getting involved at some level, would like to propose an initiative or want to give feedback on our current way of working, please do not hesitate to contact the APEEE Secretariat: email@example.com.
If you wish to join any working group or would simply like more information, please contact the APEEE Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in this Google form: https://forms.gle/8iJ1bVojUXBSzu8z7. You can also scan the QR code below:
Note: parent volunteers also help in the school libraries, though this is independent of the APEEE. If you are interested in volunteering at the school libraries, we encourage you to contact the school librarians directly.