Call for Project Proposals
The APEEE's Spring 2022 Call for Project Proposals is NOW CLOSED!
Call Launched: Friday, 18 March 2022
Call Deadline: Friday, 13 May 2022
Project Period: For projects starting as early as September 2022 and as late as May 2023.
Funding duration is one year after the start of the project.
Total Funds Available: 5000 EUR
Maximum Amount per Project: 1500 EUR
Date of Decision: Friday, 24 June 2022
|> APPLICATION FORM <|
The APEEE has defined several over-arching objectives to be met through the funding of projects and initiatives . In this call, APEEE will give priority to projects with one or more of following characteristics:
- Promote solidarity projects, including those focusing on global inter-connectedness or inter- generational dimensions.
- Create safe and friendly indoor and outdoor spaces for all, including pupils with disabilities, on the EEB1 sites. Promote innovative outdoor activities aimed at students. Promote and support student clubs, school teams and grassroots campaigns, including but not exclusively those aimed at children’s rights, youth empowerment and civic action.
- Contribute to the EEB1 school ethos and promote relations between sections; build bridges between the Uccle and Berkendael communities.
- Nurture art, music, culture and other forms of free expression in our school.
- Deliver sustainability and “green” or ecological initiatives; support environmental advocacy or environmental education.
- Foster tolerance, diversity and inclusion; confront discrimination on the basis of age, race and ethnicity, national origin, social origin, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
- Support community physical and mental well being, including mindfulness and stress management; promote early intervention and peer support; explore issues of self-awareness, self-doubt and self-harm; examine topics related to affectivity and sexuality; address substance abuse and other addictive behaviors; educate about the benefits of nutrition and exercise.
- Promote activities to educate pupils on safe use of internet; improve digital and media literacy to counter mis- or disinformation; address social media and gaming addictions; understand and prevent cyber bullying; promote safe surfing and online identity awareness; confront the effects of sexually-explicit online content; and explore other issues related to ubiquitous online behaviors.
- Support the use of digital technologies in the classroom and other eLearning initiatives favouring innovate applications of or approaches to eLearning.
- Complement or enhance existing pedagogic programmes or programmes pre-approved by the school management.
In general the APEEE endeavours to strike a balance between different objectives and strives for a good distribution of projects over different cycles, sections and sites, in a particular year and over time.
- Projects can be submitted/organised by any member of the school community, including parents, students and staff of either the school or the APEEE/APEEE Services. Projects submitted through this call cannot be sponsored or organised by people external to the school community. Income generated by the project should be reinvested in the action; for-profit initiatives will be viewed unfavourably. Projects requiring close collaboration with the school must present written confirmation of the support of the school director or a deputy director. Projects must be submitted within the dates laid out above to be eligible for funding during the period.
Projects will be weighed based on characteristics defined above as well as the following general criteria:
- quality of the design and implementation methodology (e.g. clear lines of responsibility, a priori agreement with the school when applicable, a clear implementation plan, clear reporting processes and timelines)
- expected impact of the proposal, including
- total number of students or parents affected or potentially affected by the project
- coverage of different sites, cycles/levels and sections
- perceived seriousness of the issue
- potential efficacy of the project
- general financial viability of the project, including the contribution required from the APEEE and whether the remaining funding is assured
- any positive or negative experience from previous funding awards, including their methodology and their impact.
|> APPLICATION FORM <|
Archive of Useful Documents
Call for Projects Proposals - Spring 2022
Call for Projects Proposals - Autumn 2021
Call for Project Proposals - Spring 2021
Call for Project Proposals - Autumn 2020
Call for Project Proposals - Spring 2020
APEEE Financial Procedure to award funding on school-related projects - October 2021 (applies to awards given from January 2022)
APEEE Financial Procedure to award funding on school-related projects - June 2019 (applies to awards given from September 2019)
APEEE Financial procedure to award funding on school-related projects - April 2019 (applies to awards given from April to July 2019)
APEEE Award-funding - Annex 1 - Information to be submitted by applicants
APEEE Award-funding - Annex 2 - Annual funding award calendar
APEEE Award-funding - Annex 3 - Criteria for awarding funding
Guidelines for the Implementation of Projects
In case of questions, please contact the APEEE Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.